Skip to content
Garlic Butter Mashed Potatoes
- 2 pounds potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 ½ Tablespoons Butter Olive Oil
- ¼ cup of half and half or Evaporated Milk
- Mediterranean Sea Salt to Taste
- Peel and Quarter/Slice potatoes and put them on to boil until soft
- Strain potatoes
- Mash potatoes or place in your mixer adding in Garlic Olive Oil, Butter Olive Oil, Half and Half or Evaporated Milk and Salt
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device