Skip to content
Couscous with a Fig Kick
- Chop Bacon strips into small pieces
- Chop off tops from the Asparagus
- Add Butter Olive oil to frying pan and sauté bacon & asparagus for approximately 10 minutes (or until asparagus is a bit soft)
- Remove Asparagus & Bacon from frying pan (set aside)
- Add 1 cup of water to frying pan, 1 tsp of salt and bring to a boil
- Remove from heat, Add 1 cup of Couscous to water and stir; Cover with lid and let it set for 5 minutes
- Stir Asparagus & Bacon into the Couscous
- Top with a drizzle of Fig Dark Balsamic just before serving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device